Elly's Place

Adventures of a Night Nurse

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm learning the guitar. One of my oldest dearest friend's husband is teaching me. He's a great teacher. My fingers are beautifully calloused.

I went to Denver last month with my parents and one sister to visit my brother. It was our birthday, October 20th. He was born on my second birthday. My mother was so annoyed. It was a fun trip and I fell in love with a town called Manitou Springs. I plan on going there again this summer.

My oldest sister is to have a baby boy any day now. I'm filled with excitement at the thought. She has really beautiful babies. She's in extreme discomfort right now, what with having to go to physical therapy twice a week for the baby shoving her muscles all out of place, so the sooner the better.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be...It is really worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." -Erica Jong

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Mark said…

    Didn't you and Mark have a third anniversary in there somewhere?

    Love,

    Mark

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Elly said…

    Oh! Sorry sweety! Yes, I did, as a matter of fact. October 25th. Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home