Elly's Place

Adventures of a Night Nurse

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The three things I love about this prairie land are my family, friends, and snow, in that order. I couldn't see fifty yards for the snowfall tonight. It's indescribably beautiful.

My three year old niece got her hair cut for the first time this weekend. I said "Lindsey, your hair is so short!". She said, "No, it's beautiful".

"So I said with a straight face 'You wanna put a little laquer on that?'. To make a long story short, he put some laquer on it." Hank Hill

3 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know you're a real blogger when you start getting comment spam!

    I took the liberty of deleting it for you and adding a "word verification" feature that should put a halt to other such annoyances.

    Love,

    Your Husband

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Elly said…

    Yeah, I'm pretty bigtime. Thanks, sweetie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home