Elly's Place

Adventures of a Night Nurse

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

They're here!!!!!!!

My nephew, Chase Michael, 7lbs 14oz, 18 1/2 inches long, was born December 7th at 2:30 am. Dark hair and complexion with light blue eyes, his dad's. Perfectly proportioned little face and body, round and boyish.

My (2nd) cousin, Addison Ann, or "Addie Ann", 7lbs 3oz, 20 1/2 inches long was born December 11 at 2:30 pm. Blonde hair and fair complexion, her dad's, as well. Very delicate feminine features. Very pretty.

I am enraptured but in no hurry to have my own, thank you. I leave the babyraising activities to more capable hands. Or, at least, more willing hands.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Mark said…

    I personally held Chase, myself. I seem to have a knack with kids.

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger Elly said…

    Thank you, Eismann. They are indeed great, as long as I am able to hand them back to their mothers when I get tired.
    As for you, Marcus, we practically had to hold a gun to your head to hold him and then you held your face away from him like he had the plague.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Mark said…

    I've heard there's been a lot of black plague going around this winter. I believe infants are especially infectious. Still, I feel I was rather graceful when it came to holding the little lad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home