Elly's Place

Adventures of a Night Nurse

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I read somewhere that Eva Longoria has a weakness for chocolate chip cookies. I've never heard of anyone other than me having a weakness for chocolate chip cookies. Well, if I'm going to be honest, it's actually the dough I most crave. I will settle for the cookies, though. I ate 8 1/2 last night. My stomach started rebelling after four. The next 4 1/2 were slow going. Funny, I thought I could handle more than that.

I've been plagued by godawful hives these last two months. Finally had to make an appointment with an allergist after a visit to the ER. My throat started closing up. Nurses! They'll nearly die before they'll let an expert take over.

"I have the same birthday as Eva Longoria, so I have the perfect ice breaker if I ever meet Terri Hatcher." -The Office

4 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Mark said…

    I have the same problem with Happy Joe's taco pizza slices.

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Blogger Elly said…

    No, not even close. You go months without Happy Joe's. I would not survive.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Mark said…

    I often eat Happy Joe's pizza when I'm alone and in the mornings. I feel a certain amount of shame about it. Sometimes I eat Happy Joe's taco pizza to escape my problems. Once I woke up in another town with the Happy Joe's special taco sauce all over my beard and shirt. I don't remember how I got there.

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Mark said…

    For me, one slice is too many and 100 not enough.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home