Elly's Place

Adventures of a Night Nurse

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Life is good at Christmas time. It's my favorite time of year. I love December. I love preparation for Christmas, buying presents, wrapping them, setting up the Christmas tree. We put the Christmas tree in our bedroom each year as the cats like to eat the plastic needles. Then throw them up, usually on the only article of fabric we have on the floor in the entire apartment, the living room rug.

Today I found out my cholesterol level is 225. Ouch. You don't want it over 200. I'm only 23 years old. How humiliating.

"Health food makes me sick." Calvin Trillin

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is soooooooooo......... sad i feel bad 4 u . so how can u go on lol

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Elly said…

    Hey! Who are you?! Is this Brad? Are you bored, Brad? Hmm...Brad actually writes out words, though. Is this the artist formally known as Prince?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home